-Upcoming 2017 Events–
EVENT SOLD OUT – Please join us for a future event!
At long last, this much-requested event is happening! Join us and learn how to make the Amalfi Coast’s famously delicious lemon liqueur using an authentic Sorrentine recipe!
- Sat, May 20, 4-6PM, Carlsbad Village
- $25 includes appetizers, wine, a limoncello-making lesson and tasting. You’ll go home with an authentic recipe, the necessary know-how, and your very own gift bottle of limoncello!
- Limited seating. Advance registration. Sign up here!
Have fun learning to play the popular Italian card game Scopa! – SAVE THE DATE: Saturday evening, June 24, 2017, Carlsbad Village – full details coming soon.
Have fun learning to play this classic Italian lawn bowling game! – July 2017
What could be more fun than learning one of the world’s most beautiful languages while enjoying delicious Italian food and wine?
Jodina will be special-guesting at Vigilucci’s Market for a first-ever joint gastro-linguistic food, wine and language event.
Join us for a super enjoyable experience! Tasting Menu here.
- Sat, May 13, 4-6 PM | $35 | Pre-purchase event tickets: 760-720-0188
- Vigilucci’s Market, 2943 State St, Carlsbad 92008
Opera Day! La Traviata will be streaming live from the Met in New York at Oceanside’s Regal Theater. We’ll meet for a pre-show briefing and mini Italian lesson over breakfast, and then we’ll head over to the theater to watch it together.
- Saturday, March 11, morning (breakfast & lesson 8-9:30, show at 9:55). Details, Cost & Sign-up
–OPEN HOUSE at Italiano With Jodina–
Where: Italiano With Jodina, Carlsbad Village, 390 Oak Ave, Suite H, Carlsbad. CA 92084 (Directions & Parking. Click then scroll down)
When: Thurs, Jan 5th, 5-8 pm
– Visit the classroom
– Hear about upcoming tours, classes & events
– Meet others interested in Italian language and culture
– Get your questions answered
– And learn about la Befana, Italy’s beloved gift-bringing witch!
Food & Drink: Wine, other refreshments and light nibbles will be served.
Bonus! Sign up for a class or tour at the event and save! (If you missed the pre-Christmas special, here’s another chance!)
Befana Raffle: Share your favorite Italian word and be entered to win Italian books!
Jodina as Guest Speaker at Sons & Daughters of Italy
— All are welcome to attend! —
When: Tues, Jan 3, 6-8:30 pm
Where: Encinitas Elk’s Lodge, 1393 Windsor Rd, Cardiff, CA
Cost: Dinner (pizza), 6-7 pm, $10, Presentation & meeting only, $5
The Sons & Daughters of Italy is an organization focused on civic, charitable, and social activities centered upon the rich heritage of the Italian culture.
RSVP by Jan. 2 – By email or phone