10 days/9 nights – March 20-29, 2014 — $ 2895 / € 2142 per person
- Transfers to/from Naples Airport or Central Train Station to/from Sorrento.
- All scheduled group excursion costs, including guided walking tours led by English-speaking local guides, all admission fees to museums and cultural attractions, and all transportation to/from excursions and activities.
- Accommodations: Villa Pane, (note rooms are often bigger than they appear) a gorgeouis villa converted into a small 12-room boutique B&B hotel nestled on a hill in Sorrento, just 2 miles from the historical city center. Verdant grounds feature various terraces for dining and relaxing, beautiful sea views, peaceful nature views, vicinity to hiking trails (trail maps and other local information available on site), a living room with fireplace for guest use, a pool and solarium area, a restaurant, a bar, a cooking school, and a “working” fruit orchard and vegetable garden – the produce from which finds its way into the traditional, regional meals cooked onsite at the restaurant.
Your stay at Villa Pane includes:
- Nine nights, double occupancy room, with bathroom. – Single-Room Occupancy Supplement: $550 / €407 (as available). No travel partner? Let us know, and perhaps we can pair you with a roommate. Triple rooms also available.
- Daily buffet breakfast, served in the sunny dining room or on the terrace overlooking the deep blue Gulf of Napoli.
- Room amenities: private bath, heating/AC, internet connection, a safe, hair dryer, mini fridge, water boiler, coffee maker, cups, glasses, etc. (Laundry service available at additional cost.)
- Free shuttle service throughout the day to/from downtown Sorrento.
- Meals & related: All breakfasts included (9), lunches & dinners: 9 of 17 included, mineral water & wine at these meals included (in limited quantities). Expect to pay € 20-40 for any meals not included in program.
- Gastro Tastings & Tours: A limoncello factory (also lemon jam and baba`, a type of sponge cake), a caseificio (cheese factory) featuring a variety of cheeses made from cow’s milk, and a buffalo mozzarella factory to taste this region’s signature cheese (these last two tastings are very hearty and make for a light lunch).
- Hands-on Cooking classes: one full-course dinner menu class plus a limoncello-making demonstration, including tasting!
- Informal conversational Italian instruction and cultural insights with Jodina.
- Gratuities for tour guides, drivers, and restaurants.
- Some meals. See tour itinerary for meal information.
PAYMENT & BOOKING
- Trip cost $2,895 per person. (Double occupancy; single supplement: $550 / €407)
- Payment options: via credit card, PayPal, or check
- Pay by check and SAVE $85.00!
- Deposit to hold spot: $800, due by Jan 15, 2014*
- Note: *Trip registration welcome beyond Jan 15, based on availability.
- Balance due: Feb 15, 2014
- Tour size is limited to 18 or fewer travelers; availability is on a first-come-first-served basis. To reserve your spot, send your deposit and Tour Enrollment Form.
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number tour participants is not met, your deposit and balance are 100% refundable.
Ready to sign up? Click here for the downloadable Tour Enrollment Form and send it in with your deposit.
For all terms and conditions concerning this tour (including payment, cancellation, waivers, etc.), see the Tour Enrollment Form, which you may downloaded from this website or request by email or regular mail.
Questions? Contact us!
By phone: 760-201-7594 or email: SEND EMAIL
Special Offer on Language Classes in Sorrento: You may extend your trip and study Italian in Sorrento either before or after the tour. Special discounts on language lessons and courses at Sant’Anna Institute Sorrento Lingue school are available exclusively to Italiano With Jodina tour particpants.
Two sessions: Mon 12/9, 7pm & Wed 12/11, 1pm. Location & Directions below. Come find out more about the trip & get your questions answered! Attendance is free and open to anyone. Complimentary refreshments and snacks will be served.
Please RSVP if you’d like to attend: Call 760-201-7594 or email.
Location: 390 Oak Ave, Suite F, Carlsbad.
From Interstate 5, take the Carlsbad Village Drive Exit. Go west to Washington street (immediately past the RR tracks). Turn left on Washington Street. Go one block to Oak Ave., turn R. Make a quick right into the parking lot at 390 Oak Ave. We are on the first floor in the middle of the business suite complex.